Monday, April 2, 2012

I didn't come to this country to make fun of it!

     I didn't come to this country to criticize and / or make fun of the people that have lived in it all their lives. 

     I didn't come here to criticize and / or make fun of customs and /or cultural matters.

     I am the guest-worker in this country.  I owe its people gratitude and respect.

     It is my job to live, learn, get used to it, or move on.

     It is my job to adapt.

     It doesn't matter how differently people behave here nor what their mindsets are like.  It's their country that is rich in its own history and cultural development.  Sure, I can share of my own culture and customs.  I can hope we can share and benefit from each other.  Still, it's my task to adapt.

     There is NO reason for why I (or anyone else) should expect everything here to be like it is in my own country.  If somethings are similar (or even the same), then it's my blessing to count not my righteousness to affirm.

    

    

No comments:

Post a Comment