Sunday, April 1, 2012

Show me the intelligence you're using.

     Don't bother me by cursing something (damn this, damn that, f!!! this, f!!! that)  if / when you cannot (won't), with equal passion, and with loads of intelligence shown on all sides of the equation, suggest solutions (not generalities) to whatever the problem is.

Please don't tell me that "someone oughta do something." Propose exactly what it is that someone ought to do, and explain why you think (from A to Z) your proposal will work.
 

Why do you think _____________ is wrong?

Why do you think _____________ is correct?

Why do you think _____________ is the way it oughta be?

Get it?

 Oh! Please show me the intelligence you're using. I'd like to srutinize it a bit!

     Ok!  Ok!  If you don't understand something, say that!  If you want to understand something, "ask, knock, and seek" for understanding (as thorough as you wish).

No comments:

Post a Comment