Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Some things you should know

Hi! 

*  I post whatever I post due to my own reasons and for my own purposes, and, most likely, I don't state what those reasons and purposes are.   Sometimes my purpose is to be sarcastic.  Sometimes it's to inform.  Sometimes it is to take an opponents side and argue for the case he / she has supported.  Sometimes it's to be plain silly.  Sometimes, it's for any number of other purposes.  Whatever!  These are MY blogs.
.
*  If you are a child, I would think you should not be here.

*  Most likely, I'll use a first person perspective.  This is what I think right now.  This is my feeling.  This is my opinion.  I saw it this way.  If you have been a part of any situation I write about, and if you have another perspective to add, then, by all means, add it and speak for yourself.  I welcome that.

*  I'll make no attempt to keep everything chronological.

*  Feel free to point out grammar errors and misspellings.  It may be awhile before I get around to making corrections.  So, make the corrections in your own mind, and don't worry about it too much.  Ah hell!  Go ahead and worry about it all your want! 

*  Ok.  That's enough for now.  If I think of something else I wanna put here, I'll do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment